Today I went for a walk with Connell, Pichy, and Shaun at Scott Creek. It was good. I will put some photos elsewhere!
I didn’t get to see much of anything on my lists, sadly. Those three together are LOUD and I’m not exactly quiet when I contribute, so that ruled out most birds. As for the plants… I would have had to go off track a bit, I think, and properly look, and that would have held the group up. As it is I still saw plenty of pretty things, the walk was pleasant, and the views wonderful. I should do it again next week.
For now, though, my first long-threatened lazy quiz!
- What should you walk like, according to Frankie Valli?
- What would you call a footpath in the US?
- What is the birth name of the 21st Phantom?
- A form of labour strike, employees collectively leaving the workplace as an act of protest is known as a what?
- How do you avoid attracting the worm?
- What appeared on the North Ridge during the Battle of Hoth?
- Who performed a tapdancing striptease in the film adaptation of Pennies From Heaven?
- What is the name of the trail linking Belair Railway Station to Ambers Gully?
- How many miles would the Proclaimers walk to fall down at your door?
- What do you get in Baseball if you face four balls?