In honour of me not reading much at all for a very long time, it is time for a lazy quiz about bad books!
- Who wrote Tess of the d'Urbervilles?
- What is the name of the ninth book in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan?
- How many books are there in the Twilight Saga?
- Which best-selling book started life as Twilight fanfiction?
- Who wrote The Sword of Shannara?
- Which David Eddings series is about a tedious hero, a McGuffin, and conflict between gods?
- Which Objectivist tract written by a creepy nutjob features the protagonist Richard Rahl?
- Which religious charlatan wrote Battlefield Earth?
- What was renowned author Dan Brown’s first novel?
- Jim Theis wrote which legendarily bad story?
LAST WEEK'S ANSWERS!
What should you walk like, according to Frankie Valli?
What would you call a footpath in the US?
What is the birth name of the 21st Phantom?
A form of labour strike, employees collectively leaving the workplace as an act of protest is known as a what?
How do you avoid attracting the worm?
Walk without rhythm
What appeared on the North Ridge during the Battle of Hoth?
Who performed a tapdancing striptease in the film adaptation of Pennies From Heaven?
What is the name of the trail linking Belair Railway Station to Ambers Gully?
The Yurrebilla Trail
How many miles would the Proclaimers walk to fall down at your door?
What do you get in Baseball if you face four balls?