This one is fairly nerdy, with a lot of entertainment trivia.
As usual, please post your answers in the comments so I can feel better about how badly I do at your quizzes. No peeking at the internet for hints! I'll post the answers tomorrow most likely.
1) What should your motto be according to Richard IV of England, Scotland and Ireland?
2) Errol Flynn played the titular character in this 1935 swashbuckling adventure, co-starring Olivia de Havilland.
3) What sort of radiation has a wavelength from about 800 nm to 1 mm, and is emitted particularly by heated objects?
4) What was the name of the only supporting feature to ever attack the main film?
5) Which spice is made from the rhizome of Zingiber officinale?
6) In the film 'Clue', which character was portrayed by Lesley Ann Warren?
7) What was the name of the first novel to feature John H. Watson?
8) Who was also known as l'Éminence rouge?
9) Who is the host of the demon Etrigan?
10) What is the common name of Vulpes vulpes?