A QUIZ was due, and so a QUIZ you shall have. You know how these work: The quiz setter dumps a whole bunch of questions on you, the reader, that reflect his or her own intellectual biases with little to no regard to anyone else's predispositions.
1) What biological control measure for which I am quite thankful at the moment was first trialled in Australia on Wardang Island in 1938?
2) What is the common name of Aquila audax?
3) What was the name of the shrubber in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"?
4) Which famous Australian has the nickname "Skull"?
5) In which country is Ardbeg?
6) What is the common name of Fragaria x ananassa?
7) Who wrote "Leaf By Niggle"?
8) Who directed the movie adaptation of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"?
9) Who hosted "Come and Get It"?
10) What is the correct dump-stat in Dungeons and Dragons?
11) Which former Australian minister first made the claim that passengers on SIEV 4 had threatened to throw children overboard?
12) What did I have for breakfast this morning?
Pop your answers in the comments and I will judge you! Don't look at other people's responses until you have posted your own! Answers tomorrow.